June 28, 2014

JORDYN & JOSH | WEDDING



I love photographing weddings and it's even extra special when one of your good friends is the bride!

Jordyn and Josh were the first couple I ever photographed! Look at these photos from a few years back (analyzing them as a photographer, they make me cringe...poses, lighting, quality, and editing). I'm so glad Jordyn and Josh have trusted me and my photography and am ecstatic to witness how much more my photography knowledge and experience has blossomed!







Okay. On to the wedding! Jordyn and Josh's ceremony and reception was held a Pine Cradle Lake in Rome, PA. It was a beautiful day with a lot of amazing scenery.













































I love you guys, thank you for allowing me to capture your day! You all make me want to be a better photographer. I hope my photography will continue to grow throughout your lives and I can continue to capture your memories! THANK YOU! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment